×

Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

TOPIC:

17 years 10 months ago #7

Its possible I met you at a festival in Killaloe Noby. OK one last silly question... Is that for cask ales? Thats another word I hear mentioned the odd time. I DO listen most of the time you see. I'm sure that goes for other beer-widdows...

17 years 10 months ago #8

It can be adapted for cask serving.
You could get a beer engine, but that would blow your complete budget.

17 years 10 months ago #9

Wouldn't this[/url:ir3pl4h8] be within budget? Or do you need the cask as well?

17 years 10 months ago #10

Ooh that looks good, I'm thinking birthday present! I think I'm going to go with the Cornelius keg for Christmas, and just have to hope he doesn't read this and twig...

Thanks for all your help...

Christmas present ideas 17 years 10 months ago #11

"Girlfriend":1wpzbpny wrote: Someone's anonymous girlfriend...[/quote:1wpzbpny]


Dam and I have up graded to a wife

17 years 10 months ago #12

"TheBeerNut":cfma1wa0 wrote: Or do you need the cask as well?[/quote:cfma1wa0]

A corny will work just as good

Time to create page: 0.141 seconds