×

Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

TOPIC:

17 years 2 weeks ago #157

Yep welcome aboard lads

17 years 2 weeks ago #158

Welcome aboard guys - our community seems to be growing nicely!

17 years 2 weeks ago #159

Just spotted this introduction thread. My name is Brian, I met some of you in Farmleigh last week. I'm a homebrewer, exclusively using kits but getting tempted to experiment from looking at this site. Watch this space.

17 years 2 weeks ago #160

Welcome Brian, we seem to have got a great response from Septemberfest.

17 years 1 week ago #161

Hows it goin lads. From Dublin. I have become interested in craft beers over the last couple of years due to a couple of trips to both the US and UK and sampling some lovely beers in both countries. I will be trying out homebrewing for the first time this week and was directed here. Brilliant site. Loads of info!! Fair play.

17 years 1 week ago #162

Welcome to the site, if you have any Q's don't hesitate to ask, in most cases answers are given fairly quickly, good luck with the brew.
Time to create page: 0.192 seconds