×

Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

TOPIC:

Franscian Well Octoberfest 19 years 1 week ago #1

Going ahead.

19 years 1 week ago #2

Any more details Rebel? Dates/Beers etc.

19 years 1 week ago #3

October bank hoilday weekend ( Jazz weekend)


Barry fitz from euro beers will be supplying the beer new company in the course of being formed, Scheinder weiss Heffe,cristal and aventinus will be back.watou witt hommellier will also be back and for cask ale lovers aleast two or three casks. I have convinced Dion before he goes to do a cask purgatory so this will be a first apa cask. Also Dave from Bierhaus is threatening to do an Irish Craft Beer festival subject to confirmation.

19 years 1 week ago #4

Good stuff. I might try and make it up for an afternoon session again.

19 years 1 week ago #5

This sounds like a trip to Cork would be more worth my while than a trip to Galway.

19 years 1 week ago #6

You know they have a beautiful looking website.
I wonder if they have considered using it to inform their customers about upcoming events?
It's a crazy notion, I know, but I think it just might work.
Time to create page: 0.139 seconds